Optibac Bifido & Fibre are ideal for use if you suffer with constipation.
Optibac specialise in friendly bacteria to compliment your natural biome. A UK family business, the brand is backed by 30 years of research, with strains proven to reach the gut alive so you can benefit.
For anyone looking to buy a friendly bacteria supplement with FOS to increase natural gut bacteria.
- Each sachet provides 25 billion friendly bacteria + 4g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres
- The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- Made with natural ingredients and does not cause dependency
- Bifido & Fibre is a synbiotic, which means it combines both live cultures and Fructoologiosaccharides (FOS) fibres
- Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres increase your levels of natural gut bacteria, in particular Bifidobacteria
- Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12® has been shown to stimulate immunological responses, such as immunoglobulins and cytokines1
- The International Scientific Association of Probiotics & Prebiotics (ISAPP) suggests a minimum daily intake of 3-5g of fermentable fibres, such as FOS fibres. One sachet of Bifido & Fibre provides 4g of FOS
- Complements your natural gut bacteria
- Recommended for daily use or as needed
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 4g)
- Live cultures: Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®, fructose (standardised culture)
- Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide
Each sachet guarantees 25 billion micro-organisms + 4g FOS fibres.
- Gluten free
- No dairy
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
- Yeast free
- GMO free
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
- Not suitable for FODMAP diets